Everything I've ever done has been built around relationships, so if you decide to work with me, you should know who I am.
Who I am has everything to do with my history. Scroll through and you'll find out all you want to know about me and then some.
- I'm trained as an organizational psychologist, though I never did write my dissertation, so I'm an ABD (a completely, 100% fake designation), not a Ph.D.
- I've been a consultant for more than 15 years and have started four businesses in that time (two technology business and two consulting businesses)
- Native NYer (yes, we exist -- I have roots going back to the late 19th century in Brooklyn)
- Music lover (conscious hip hop, anything syncopated with horns or, more recently, Tuvan throat singing)
- Casually obsessed with yoga (trust me, this sentiment makes sense)
I help organizations work better. Often times that means I help leaders and managers do their jobs better. I also help organizations understand how to think about their culture and how to shape that culture in ways that reflect their hopes and aspirations. My career has been spent working with two very different types of organizations: Tech Startups and NGOs (mostly agencies within the UN system).
I'm born somewhere on Long Island. Where? Your guess is as good as mine without looking at my birth certificate. That's my mom and my older sister, Lena. It took her (Lena) about 16 years to warm up to me, but since then we're thick as thieves.